Techking 11R22.5 TKTT Tires Boost Efficiency at Cote D'Ivoire Port
On June 2, 2023, we received the fifth round of testing feedback for eight 11R22.5 TKTT tires, which were installed on a trailer for a port end user located in Cote D'Ivoire. This end user is a significant and influential player in the local market, primarily involved in port logistics and transportation. Our local distributor learned that the end user needed 11R22.5 tires for trailer positions on harbor trailers, thus they recommended that the end user test our 11R22.5 TKTT, which is specially designed for port use. Finally, 14 units of our 11R22.5 TKTT tires got the opportunity for testing in Oct 2022.
During the testing phase, our local partner made efforts to visit the end user and regularly track the performance data, resulting in a total of five inspection reports. The final result was inspiring, as our 8 TKTT tires performed with the excellent service life, which is almost the same as the tier-one competitor Brand G.
We are proud of the fact that Techking has already supplied the tires of 13R22.5 TKAM III, SUPER DM 13R22.5, and 385/65R22.5 TKSW IV to this end user, and our tires' performance has been well recognized. Our local distributor's recommendation to test our 11R22.5 TKTT tires is a testament to our proven track record of delivering high-quality products that meet the needs of our customers.
Moreover, we are confident in the performance of our TKTT tires, which are specially designed with industrial strength structure and better-wearing resistance performance due to their industrial compound design. We believe that our tires' durability, reliability, and excellent performance will continue to impress our customers and help us establish a strong foothold in the local market.
In conclusion, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. Our success in the local market is a testament to our tireless efforts to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers. We will continue to work hard to maintain our position as a trusted provider of tires in the local market and deliver innovative solutions that drive value for our customers.
- Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII Tubeless Tire Was Prefered in Pakistan 2023-03-02
- Techking Wins the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” Award 2023-02-24
- Techking Helps Its Cameroon Customer to Optimize Tire TCO 2023-02-17
- SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened 2023-02-03
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023 2023-01-11
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.