SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark
June 24th, 2021, Beijing, China--On June 22, the 18th "world brand conference" sponsored by the world brand laboratory was held in Beijing. At the conference, the list of "China's 500 most valuable brands in 2021" was released, and SHACMAN was placed the list for 15 consecutive times with a strong 35.065 billion yuan.
In the analysis report of "China's 500 most valuable brands" in 2021, SHACMAN performed well. Affected by the epidemic situation, the number of brands listed in the auto industry decreased significantly compared with last year. SHACMAN bucked the trend, and its brand value increased by 5.596 billion yuan, or 19%, compared with last year. Its brand ranking rose 8 places, currently placed at 216.
China's 500 most valuable brands list is a national team of Chinese brands based on financial analysis, consumer behavior analysis and brand strength analysis by the world brand laboratory. Therefore, it is also known as the "Chinese brand Oscar" in the industry. It fully demonstrates the extraordinary enterprise strength and brand influence of SHACMAN.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY