BAIC Trucks Rolls Off Its First BEIJING Heavy Truck
On March 28, BAIC Trucks’ digital twin smart factory was completed and put into production and the first Beijing heavy-duty truck rolled off the assembly line. The plant was built on digital twins technology and is the first world-class digital twins smart factory for heavy trucks in China. In this smart factory, the entire production process is transparent from end to end, with APS smart production scheduling, smart inventory, smart human resource allocation and smart error-proofing functions. By empowering the four main processes - stamping, welding, painting and final assembly through the use of digital twins technology, the automation rate has been increased by 70%. With digital twins technology, the first generation of “BEIJING heavy Truck” rolled off the line can meet the individual needs of different users by offering a comprehensive smart solution.
Wu Yuejun, secretary of the party committee and general manager of BAIC TRUCKS, said that the commissioning of the smart plant and roll-out of the first heavy truck marks the official operation of a world-level advanced factory for heavy trucks and a great leap forward towards everyone’s dream. In the future, BAIC Heavy Truck will lead Chinese heavy truck manufacturing to a new height with its world-class heavy truck products.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.