Production and Sales of Medium Trucks and Heavy Trucks in February
www.chinatrucks.com: Statistics of CAAM indicated that Chinese truck manufacturers produced 267,593 units and sold 232,943 units of trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) in February, 2015, down by 4.32% and 16.54% respectively over last month, and down by 10.97% and 12.06% respectively year on year.
Production and sales of heavy trucks:
In February, the production and sales volumes of heavy trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) were 49,558 units and 39,990 units, down by 9.25% and 28.85% respectively compared with last month, down by 20.99% and 21.63% respectively year on year.
And top 5 heavy truck makers on production were Dongfeng, FAW, SINOTRUK, Beiqi Foton and Shacman that their production volumes in sequence were 12,692 units, 8,715 units, 8,339 units, 5,172 units and 4,951 units, and they totally produced 39,869 units, taking 80.45% shares.
Top 5 heavy truck manufacturers on sales were DONGFENG, Sinotruk, Beiqi Foton, Faw and SHACMAN , that their sales volumes in sequence were 9,770 units, 7,956 units, 5,373 units, 4,372 units and 4,203 units, and all together they sold 31,674 units, taking 79.20% shares of the total 39,990 units sales volumes.
Production and sales of medium truck:
In February, the production and sales volumes of medium trucks (incomplete truck included) were 17,194 units and 13,150 units, down by 15.75% and 32.30% respectively compared with last month, down by 21.41% and 29.86% respectively year on year.
And top 5 medium truck makers on production were FAW, DONGFENG, QINGLING, LIFAN and JAC, that their production volumes in sequence were 5,382 units, 5,132 units, 1,628 units, 1,305 units and 918 units, and they totally produced 14,365 units, taking 83.55% shares.
Top 5 medium truck manufacturers on sales were DONGFENG, FAW, LIFAN, QINGLING and JAC, that their sales volumes in sequence were 4,562 units, 3,142 units, 1,240 units, 1,136 units and 913 units, and all together they sold 10,993 units, taking 83.60% shares of the total 13,150 units sales volumes.
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November 2017-12-13
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017 2017-06-15
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017 2017-02-15
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released 2016-12-19
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking 2016-11-17
- Production and Sales Analysis of Medium and Heavy Trucks in April 2015-05-19
- Production and Sales of Medium Trucks and Heavy Trucks in January 2015-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021