Production and Sales Analysis of Medium and Heavy Trucks in April
www.chinatrucks.com: According to data from CAAM, 275522 trucks were produced in April in China and 277334 units were sold in April, down 21.45% and 19.80% over last year.
And sales of heavy trucks decreased by 33.31% in April over last year, which is still the worst markets compared with medium trucks and light trucks, and this is the third month for sales of heavy trucks decreasing for over 30%.
Production and sales of heavy trucks:
52681 heavy trucks were produced in April, and 58707 units were sold, down 21.37% and 13.28% over last month and down 39.13% and 33.31% over last year. And the production and sales decreasing gets larger.
The top five heavy truck makers are Dongfeng, Sinotruk, Shacman, Beiqi Foton and FAW, and their production volumes were 10609 units, 9184 units, 8354 units, 7598 units and 7530 units, and they produced 43275 units, taking 82.15% of all the 52681 units.
Compared with last month, only Sinotruk sales has increased 2.34% over last month, and they are the only heavy truck maker among the top five heavy truck makers. And sales of heavy trucks of Sinotruk decreased by 25.74% over last year, which is also the least decreasing among the top five heavy truck makers.
Production and sales of medium trucks:
14964 medium trucks were produced in April, and 17773 units were sold in April, down 29.36% and 21.44% over last month, and down 42.84% and 32.64% over last year. The top five medium heavy truck makers are Dongfeng, FAW, Lifan, Chengdu Dayun and Qingling Auto, and their production volumes were 4586 units, 3846 units, 1687 units, 832 units and 824 units, and they produced 11775 trucks, taking 78.69% of all the sales of medium trucks in April.
All the top five medium truck makers saw decreasing apart from Chengdu Dayun Auto, and Dayun Auto sales increased by 38.21% over last month. And production volumes of Lifan decreased by 0.76% over last month.
The top five medium truck makers are Dongfeng, FAW, Lifan Auto, Qingling Auto and Beiqi Foton and they sold 14766 units, taking 83.08%.
We can see from above that the sales of the top five medium truck makers are decreasing apart from Lifan Auto, and they sold 3210 medium trucks in April, up 3.78% over last month and up 85.44% over last year, and Chongqing Lifan is the only medium truck maker with sales increase this year.
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November 2017-12-13
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017 2017-06-15
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017 2017-02-15
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released 2016-12-19
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking 2016-11-17
- Production and Sales of Medium Trucks and Heavy Trucks in February 2015-03-13
- Production and Sales of Medium Trucks and Heavy Trucks in January 2015-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021