China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
From January to November in 2018, China sold 399,000 units tractors, down by 20% year on year. 6x4 trucks remained the dominant force in the market with their sales volume reaching 370,000 units in the first eleven months, accounting for 93% of the total sales.
The ten most well-received 6x4 tractor models had a combined sales volume of 98,000 units, accounting for 26.4% of the total. They are manufactured by Jiefang (6 truck models), SHACMAN (1 truck model), Foton Auman (2 truck models) and Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle (1 truck model) and the majority of these trucks are equipped with Weichai and Xichai engines.
The combined sales of 4x2 and 6x2 tractors only reached 29,000 units from January to November, 2018, accounting for 7% of the total sales. The sales volume of 4x2 tractors stood at 25,000 units, up by 1% while the sales of 6x2 tractors registered at 3,656 units, down by 81.5% year on year.
|Ranks||Model||Series||Horsepower (Ps)||Sales between Jan. to Nov.||Market Share|
The ten most well-received 4x2 tractor models had a combined sales of 9,723 units, accounting for 38.5% of the total. More specifically, FAW Jiefang Liute L5R (294 horsepower) truck sold 2,120 units, accounting for 8.4% of the total and ranking the first place in the market; Dongfeng Liuqi Chenglong T5 (280 horsepower) sold 2,059 units, accounting for 8.2% of the total and ranking the second place in the market; FAW Jiefang Liute L5R (314 horsepower) truck sold 1,576 units, accounting for 6.2% of the market and ranking the third place in the market.
The ten most well-received 6x2 tractor models had a combined sales of 1,720 units, accounting for 47% of the total. More specifically, SHACMAN X3000 (440 horsepower) truck sold 268 units, accounting for 7.3% of the total and ranking the first place in the market; SHACMAN X3000 (350 horsepower) sold 246 units, accounting for 6.7% of the total and ranking the second place in the market; Foton Auman ETX5 (320 horsepower) truck sold 180 units, accounting for 4.9% of the market and ranking the third place in the market.
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY