China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
According to the latest statistics, China sold 101,600 units heavy-duty trucks in November this year, up by 11% against the sales volume in October and up by 14% year on year.
In the same month, SAIC Hongyan’s monthly sales jumped by 306% year on year in tractor segment, making it the fastest growing player in China’s heavy-duty truck market. In September and October this year, the truck maker registered an annual growth rate of 91% and 55% respectively.
From January to November this year, China sold 518,700 units tractors, up by 16% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Dongfeng, CNHTC and SAIC Hongyan all registered an annual growth rate of over 20%. SAIC Hongyan recorded the highest annual growth rate, reaching 59%. CAMC is the only truck maker among the top ten players which experienced a downward movement with its growth rate standing at -6%.
- China’s Most Powerful Tractor Unit Launched 2023-05-11
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June 2020-07-14
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022