China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China’s sales volume of trucks in February this year reached 34,968 units, up by 8.8% year on year and down by 17% compared with that in the previous month.
|Top Ten Semi-tractor Makers in Feb., 2019|
|Ranking||Truck Makers||Feb. Sales in 2019||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
From January to February, China’s total sales volume of trucks stood at 77,000 units, down by 3% year on year.
FAW Jiefang took a leading position in the market with its sales reaching 34,968 units in the first two months this year and its growth rate reaching 9.3%. In addition, its sales volume in the first two months exceeded the combined sales volume of the other four top players in the market. Its market share went up by five percentage points, reaching 44.9%.
|Top Ten Semi-tractor Makers Between Jan. and Feb., 2019|
|Ranking||Truck Makers||Jan. to Feb. Sales in 2019||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
Beiben once again edged its way back to the top ten players in the market with its sales volume in the first two months reaching 745 units. It ranked the eighth place in the market, surpassing Hongyan, Hualing, and XCMG.
Among the top ten players, only Jiefang, Dayun and JAC experienced positive growth (their growth rate reaching 9.3%, 1.3% and 31.3% respectively) in their sales in the first two months of this year.
Another noteworthy fact is that the top ten players in the market sold 76,000 units trucks, accounting for 98.8% of China’s total truck sales in the first two months.
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June 2020-07-14
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY