China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China’s sales volume of trucks in February this year reached 34,968 units, up by 8.8% year on year and down by 17% compared with that in the previous month.
|Top Ten Semi-tractor Makers in Feb., 2019|
|Ranking||Truck Makers||Feb. Sales in 2019||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
From January to February, China’s total sales volume of trucks stood at 77,000 units, down by 3% year on year.
FAW Jiefang took a leading position in the market with its sales reaching 34,968 units in the first two months this year and its growth rate reaching 9.3%. In addition, its sales volume in the first two months exceeded the combined sales volume of the other four top players in the market. Its market share went up by five percentage points, reaching 44.9%.
|Top Ten Semi-tractor Makers Between Jan. and Feb., 2019|
|Ranking||Truck Makers||Jan. to Feb. Sales in 2019||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
Beiben once again edged its way back to the top ten players in the market with its sales volume in the first two months reaching 745 units. It ranked the eighth place in the market, surpassing Hongyan, Hualing, and XCMG.
Among the top ten players, only Jiefang, Dayun and JAC experienced positive growth (their growth rate reaching 9.3%, 1.3% and 31.3% respectively) in their sales in the first two months of this year.
Another noteworthy fact is that the top ten players in the market sold 76,000 units trucks, accounting for 98.8% of China’s total truck sales in the first two months.
- China’s Most Powerful Tractor Unit Launched 2023-05-11
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June 2020-07-14
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022