Test Drive BYD Hybrid Light Truck T5
BYD Hybrid T5 uses self-developed "three electric systems" (namely, the battery, the electric motor, and the electric control system) that give it a number of advantages over its competitors. The model features a 1.5T hybrid-specific high-efficiency engine with a maximum thermal efficiency of 41%.
It has a combined fuel consumption of around 9.2 liters per 100 kilometers under comprehensive operating conditions. Additionally, it has a maximum combined range of 1,000km. BYD T5 is equipped with the world's first flat wire motor (maximum power 150kW) and first DM hybrid-dedicated 18.3kWh blade battery.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022