Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589
www.chinatrucks.com: The implementation of new GB1589 and control on overload and overrun has exerted great impact on the road sand-gravel & aggregate transportation vehicles. In accordance with the previous regulation, the 4-axle 8x4 dumper with a gross weight of less than 31t now sees clear decrease of transportation efficiency. How to improve the efficiency under the new regulation? Biben launches V3ET semi-dumper to meet the market demands and facilitate the sand-gravel & aggregate transportation work.
Beiben V3ET semi-dumper has larger payload capacity as compared to the previous 8x4 dumpers. With 13.7t more payloaded and efficiency up 72% than the others, it can achieve a target profit for customers.
The semi-dumper not only has advantages in basic requirements like low fuel consumption, super comfort, high reliability and strong security, but to upgrade in the following 8 aspects.
1. Standard QH50 PTO, improving the convenience of matching with semi-dumper;
2. Torque transmission between the shaft is improved by 25%, more suitable for complex road conditions;
3. Standard wheel differential and inter-axle differential, improving the capability to cope with bad road conditions in stand-gravel yard;
4. Upgraded clutch to further adaptive to complex operating environment when the vehicle pulls off;
5. Dual purpose tread tire compatible for both road and gravel road transportation;
6. The upper side of saddle is 1285mm high from the ground (few-leaf-spring rear suspension), lowering down the center of vehicle and improve the stability whether it is in motion or lifting weights;
7. Special anti-loose design is adopted in the saddle in order to respond to the twisting conditions;
8. 500+horsepower enables vehicles capable of coping with various road conditions such as sand-gravel yard, climbing in full load, and travelling at high speed.
The complex road conditions in sand-gravel transportation need a professional transportation vehicle like V3ET semi-dumper.
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-10-09
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-09-30
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force 2017-06-28
- Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou 2017-05-26
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS 2017-03-21
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia 2017-03-14
- 10 Beiben V3ET Trailers Delivered to Customers 2017-01-20
- 330 Beiben Transporter Trucks Exported to Overseas 2017-01-16
- Beiben Showed Armour 8×8 Protective Transport Vehicle on Airshow China 2016 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April