Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 23, a team led by Wang Baoying, General Manager of Beiben Heavy Duty Truck, paid a special visit to South Africa to inspect its SKD assembly and production. In addition, the team paid a special visit to South Africa-based ESI Company and attended 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition. At the exhibition, Beiben put its V3ET logistic vehicle on display. Together with China North Vehicle Corporation, ESI Company, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck is set to further strengthen its business presence in South Africa and the neighboring countries.
At the headquarters of ESI, Wang Baoying held in-depth discussions with the managerial staff of the company, saying ESI will act as the bridge for Beiben Heavy-duty Truck and South African market.
At 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck, China North Vehicle Corporation and ESI Company jointly held a press conference to mark the official release of Beiben V3ET, attracting wide media attention in the country. Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s major customers in South Africa also attended the press conference.
In his keynote speech, Wang Baoying gave a detailed introduction of Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s globalization, saying that the company has been cooperating with a number of internationally renowned auto research institutes, such as EAC and ECS. In addition, it has been working closely with the first-class spare parts providers in the world, including WOBAC and ZF. So far, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck has successfully developed a whole series of Beiben V3 series vehicles, featuring high safety standards, high reliability, high fuel economy, high level of intelligence, high travel comforts, and unparalleled after-sales services.
In the near future, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck will continue to strengthen its business in the logistic sector in South Africa and plan to become one of the leading manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks in the country.
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
- Beiben to Ship 90 Units Self-dumping Vehicles to Congo 2018-03-12
- 197 Units Beiben Trucks Soon to Arrive in Cuba for Operation 2018-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July