Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 23, a team led by Wang Baoying, General Manager of Beiben Heavy Duty Truck, paid a special visit to South Africa to inspect its SKD assembly and production. In addition, the team paid a special visit to South Africa-based ESI Company and attended 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition. At the exhibition, Beiben put its V3ET logistic vehicle on display. Together with China North Vehicle Corporation, ESI Company, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck is set to further strengthen its business presence in South Africa and the neighboring countries.
At the headquarters of ESI, Wang Baoying held in-depth discussions with the managerial staff of the company, saying ESI will act as the bridge for Beiben Heavy-duty Truck and South African market.
At 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck, China North Vehicle Corporation and ESI Company jointly held a press conference to mark the official release of Beiben V3ET, attracting wide media attention in the country. Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s major customers in South Africa also attended the press conference.
In his keynote speech, Wang Baoying gave a detailed introduction of Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s globalization, saying that the company has been cooperating with a number of internationally renowned auto research institutes, such as EAC and ECS. In addition, it has been working closely with the first-class spare parts providers in the world, including WOBAC and ZF. So far, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck has successfully developed a whole series of Beiben V3 series vehicles, featuring high safety standards, high reliability, high fuel economy, high level of intelligence, high travel comforts, and unparalleled after-sales services.
In the near future, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck will continue to strengthen its business in the logistic sector in South Africa and plan to become one of the leading manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks in the country.
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November