Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 23, a team led by Wang Baoying, General Manager of Beiben Heavy Duty Truck, paid a special visit to South Africa to inspect its SKD assembly and production. In addition, the team paid a special visit to South Africa-based ESI Company and attended 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition. At the exhibition, Beiben put its V3ET logistic vehicle on display. Together with China North Vehicle Corporation, ESI Company, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck is set to further strengthen its business presence in South Africa and the neighboring countries.
At the headquarters of ESI, Wang Baoying held in-depth discussions with the managerial staff of the company, saying ESI will act as the bridge for Beiben Heavy-duty Truck and South African market.
At 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck, China North Vehicle Corporation and ESI Company jointly held a press conference to mark the official release of Beiben V3ET, attracting wide media attention in the country. Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s major customers in South Africa also attended the press conference.
In his keynote speech, Wang Baoying gave a detailed introduction of Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s globalization, saying that the company has been cooperating with a number of internationally renowned auto research institutes, such as EAC and ECS. In addition, it has been working closely with the first-class spare parts providers in the world, including WOBAC and ZF. So far, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck has successfully developed a whole series of Beiben V3 series vehicles, featuring high safety standards, high reliability, high fuel economy, high level of intelligence, high travel comforts, and unparalleled after-sales services.
In the near future, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck will continue to strengthen its business in the logistic sector in South Africa and plan to become one of the leading manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks in the country.
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-09-30
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force 2017-06-28
- Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589 2017-05-27
- Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou 2017-05-26
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS 2017-03-21
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia 2017-03-14
- 10 Beiben V3ET Trailers Delivered to Customers 2017-01-20
- 330 Beiben Transporter Trucks Exported to Overseas 2017-01-16
- Beiben Showed Armour 8×8 Protective Transport Vehicle on Airshow China 2016 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April