China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
On October 14, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) officially revealed statistics, showing China’s production and sales volume of trucks reached 307,000 units and 302,000 units respectively in September this year, up by 17.4% and 13.5% compared with the figures in the previous month and up by 6.8% and 3.3% compared with the figures in the same period last year.
Sales for Heavy-duty Truck in September:
More specifically, China maintained a fast growing momentum in its sales of heavy-duty trucks from July to September this year. Last month, the nation’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 84,000 units, up by 15.1% compared with the figure in the previous month and up by 7.5% compared with the figure in the same month last year.
Sales for Heavy-duty Truck between January and September:
In September, China sold 10,000 units medium trucks, down by 16.7% month on month and down by 14.7% year on year. In the same month, the country’s sales volume of light trucks registered at 151,000 units, up by 14.4% month on month and up by 1.9% year on year.
Sales for Medium-duty Truck for September:
From January to September, China produced 2.752 million units trucks, down by 1.8% year on year, and sold 2.795 million units trucks, down by 3.5% year on year.
Sales for Medium-duty Truck between January and September:
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May