China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
On October 14, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) officially revealed statistics, showing China’s production and sales volume of trucks reached 307,000 units and 302,000 units respectively in September this year, up by 17.4% and 13.5% compared with the figures in the previous month and up by 6.8% and 3.3% compared with the figures in the same period last year.
Sales for Heavy-duty Truck in September:
More specifically, China maintained a fast growing momentum in its sales of heavy-duty trucks from July to September this year. Last month, the nation’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 84,000 units, up by 15.1% compared with the figure in the previous month and up by 7.5% compared with the figure in the same month last year.
Sales for Heavy-duty Truck between January and September:
In September, China sold 10,000 units medium trucks, down by 16.7% month on month and down by 14.7% year on year. In the same month, the country’s sales volume of light trucks registered at 151,000 units, up by 14.4% month on month and up by 1.9% year on year.
Sales for Medium-duty Truck for September:
From January to September, China produced 2.752 million units trucks, down by 1.8% year on year, and sold 2.795 million units trucks, down by 3.5% year on year.
Sales for Medium-duty Truck between January and September:
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September