China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
Recent statistics show that in October 2019, China's sales volume of various types of heavy-duty trucks reached 90,000 units, experiencing an increase of 7.7% against that in the previous month and an increase of 12.4% year-on-year. From January to October, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 979,000 units. According to some estimates, the whole year of 2019 will see a sales volume of over 1.14 million units heavy-duty trucks in China.
More specifically, FAW Jiefang sold 23,000 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 22% year-on-year; from January to October, it sold 251,500 units vehicles, up by 9% year-on-year, and its market share reached 25.7%.
Dongfeng Group sold 20,000 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 24% year-on-year; from January to October, it sold 198,100 units vehicles, up by 10% year-on-year, and its market share reached 20.2%.
CNHTC’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in October remained the same as that in the same month last year, reaching 12,500 units; from January to October, its sales volume reached 150,900 units and its market share stood at 15.4%.
SHACMAN Group sold about 11,700 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 2% year on year; from January to October, its sales volume remained the same as that in the same period last year, reaching 143,500 units and its market share registered at 14.7%.
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April