Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
[Message from Pakistan, by chinatrucks.com]... Truck sales in China are now growing ever fast, which has been the focus of worldwide attention. This is especially true since Chinatrucks receives so many messages from global readers every day. On 28 October, 2016, we received an email from Akber Ali & Sons [Regional Office (Karachi)], Pakistan, inquirying about 16 dump trucks.
AKBARALI & SONS (A&S) is a Subsidiary of AKBERALI YOUSUFALI GROUP OF COMPANIES. There are 7 (Seven) Subsidiary Companies in the group. A&S was established in the year 1988. During the last decades A&S has emerged as a company providing its customers state of the art material handling and lifting solutions.
The dump trucks they are looking for are 16 Mini Dump Trucks (4x4) with 10-ton payload. Detailed specifications are as following:
According to the customer requirements, we have recommended some leading China truck brands and trucks to him. Under the fact that China enjoys an all-weather friendship with Pakistan, we believe that the customer will choose the right China truck builders to cooperate further. The future of trucks in Pakistan belongs to Chinese technology as it is competitive, economical against Japanese and American truck builders.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020