Skywell Automobile Group Officially Launches Electric Heavy-duty Truck Project
On June 19, Skywell Automobile Group officially launched its electric heavy-duty truck project in Nanjing. With a total investment of three billion RMB, the project is located at Lishui Economic Development Zone. After the construction of the project, Skywell is able to produce 30,000 units electric heavy-duty truck chassis annually.
According to Skywell, its electric heavy-duty truck chassis will be chiefly used for building trucks for transporting construction wastes, concrete mixers, refrigerating trucks, water-spraying trucks, cleaning trucks, garbage trucks, sweeping trucks, etc. With an expected annual business revenue of 20 billion RMB, Skywell is set to exert positive impacts on the local vehicle industry.
Established in December, 2010, Skywell Automobile Group is the only enterprise specialized in developing and marketing new energy commercial vehicles. In 2011, it acquired Nanjing King Long Bus Co., Ltd. and thus catapulted the company into the first-tier new energy bus maker club. From January to May this year, Skywell sold 3,288 units vehicles, up by 40.57% year on year. In the same period, it realized a business revenue of 1.73 billion RMB, up by 31.29% year on year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September