Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
On November 13, 2019 China Environment Sanitation International Expo & the International Exhibition of City Municipal Solid Waste Treatment Technology and Equipment was held at Chongqing International Exhibition Center. Yutong Environmental Sanitation Vehicle Co., Ltd. brought a number of new products on display, showcasing its formdiable strengths in the providing greener and more effective solutions for urban sanitation.
Yutong W19 electric sweeping & cleaning vehicle attended the trial operation on the road, attracting wide public and media attention. Equipped with a chassis driven by double electric motors with a combined power of 500 kW and CATL batteries with a power storage of 298.43 kW.h, the vehicle is able to work for six to eight hours after being fully recharged in just 90 minutes.
Yutong electric road-sweeping vehice is equipped with well-renowned batteries with a power storage of 40.32 kW.h. After being fully recharged in just 60 minutes, it is able to work six to eight hours. Its CAN controlling screen can easily maneuver the vehicle. With a strong sucking power, the vehicle is able to suck such large and heavy garbages on the roads as bricks.
Currently, Yutong Environmental Sanitation Vehicle Co., Ltd. boasts over 10 vehicle models for urban sanitation. With zero-emission standards, high energy efficiency and high maneuverability, these vehicles generate little noise and have been widely used for urban sanitation across China.
- Yutong Sanitation Vehicles Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-09-09
- Yutong Delivers 200 Coalmine Self-dumpers to Users 2013-03-22
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
- Yutong Builds Production Base for All Series Commercial Vehicles 2011-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September