China-Vietnam cross-border trucking services opened
DHL Company announced the launch of China - Vietnam cross-border trucking transportation services on August 20. They providing customers with personalized logistics services which price is lower than air transportation and speed is faster than shipping by sea.
Maiden voyage goods was send from the Ericsson warehouse located in Nanjing to Hanoi Vietnam only in 5 days a few days before. DHL successful completed the first freight logistics trial run in China - Vietnam services.
China - Vietnam cross-border trucking service not only including Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Wuhan, Fuzhou, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and so on cities in China, but also including city and Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City and so on cities in Vietnam.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- DHL Express adds 100 propane-fuelled vehicles to US fleet 2012-07-24
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- The hundredth of Michelin shop opened in Shanghai 2009-06-08
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021