China-Vietnam cross-border trucking services opened
DHL Company announced the launch of China - Vietnam cross-border trucking transportation services on August 20. They providing customers with personalized logistics services which price is lower than air transportation and speed is faster than shipping by sea.
Maiden voyage goods was send from the Ericsson warehouse located in Nanjing to Hanoi Vietnam only in 5 days a few days before. DHL successful completed the first freight logistics trial run in China - Vietnam services.
China - Vietnam cross-border trucking service not only including Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Wuhan, Fuzhou, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and so on cities in China, but also including city and Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City and so on cities in Vietnam.
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- DHL Express adds 100 propane-fuelled vehicles to US fleet 2012-07-24
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- The hundredth of Michelin shop opened in Shanghai 2009-06-08
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April