China-Vietnam cross-border trucking services opened
DHL Company announced the launch of China - Vietnam cross-border trucking transportation services on August 20. They providing customers with personalized logistics services which price is lower than air transportation and speed is faster than shipping by sea.
Maiden voyage goods was send from the Ericsson warehouse located in Nanjing to Hanoi Vietnam only in 5 days a few days before. DHL successful completed the first freight logistics trial run in China - Vietnam services.
China - Vietnam cross-border trucking service not only including Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Wuhan, Fuzhou, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and so on cities in China, but also including city and Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City and so on cities in Vietnam.
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- DHL Express adds 100 propane-fuelled vehicles to US fleet 2012-07-24
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- The hundredth of Michelin shop opened in Shanghai 2009-06-08
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY