Continental AG plans to sell 4 million turbo-chargers
(chinatrucks.com, August 4, 2010) Continental AG, the second largest auto parts and components manufacturer, plans to realize the goal of occupying 13% global auto engine turbo-chargers in five years in accordance with foreign media.
Quantity demand of global turbo-chargers will increase 50% by 2015, reaching 28 million to 30 million with total value of 4 billion Euros to 5 billion Euros.
Continental AG will produce turbo-charger from the end of 2011, and realize the annual sales volume with 4 million by 2015.
The current market is mainly occupied by Honeywell and BorgWarner, and the turbo-charger produced by Continental AG is mainly applied for the engine with 2 cylinders, 3 cylinders and 4 cylinders.
Turbo-charger produced by Continental AG could reduce 20% CO2 with the fuel spraying technology.
- FAW Jiefang and Continental Group Jointly Launches Internet of Vehicles at CES 2019-01-16
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles 2018-03-09
- SINOTRUK and Continental Automotive Renewed the Contract to Achieve Win-win 2016-11-10
- Continental to Show Dandelion Rubber Bus Tyres 2016-09-30
- Continental Enters Radial Truck Tyre Market in India 2014-04-08
- Continental Previews New Truck Tire 2014-03-13
- Continental ContiTech opens R&D center in China 2013-03-12
- Continental, Michelin retreads verified under EPA's SmartWay program 2012-09-17
- German Continental AG to expand capacity in America 2010-08-26
- Continental AG will increase 30% staff at Indian base 2010-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY