Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City
www.chinatrucks.com: On March 15th, Youngman Truck held its 2013 Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Shizui Mountain in Ningxia City. More than 100 dealers and service providers were invited to come to join the grand meeting. In the meeting, Youngman Truck showed its series of truck models.
It is learned that at present, all the Youngman trucks are equipped with diesel engines or natural gas power system. And their motor covers among 380-410 horsepower. Besides, the Youngman mining dumper trucks have their own high performance in the lightweight, high load capacity and low oil consumption.
In order to response to the National IV Emissions Implementation, Youngman Truck has already been prepared for it. In 2013, Youngman Trucks targets for selling 3,000 units, among them, the dumper trucks are 2,000 units.
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-03-26
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021