World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 21, the world’s first water-hydrogn fuel cell vehicle gradually went off the production lines in Youngman.
As a pioneer in the new energy vehicle market, Youngman has again made history by rolling out such a vehicle powered by new fuels. Physically similar to traditional vehicles, Youngman water-hydrogen fuel cell vehicle has a water tank on its roof, which can decompose water into hydrogen to fuel the vehicle.
According to an employee from Youngman, the success of the new vehicle lies in a special catalyst, which can easily transform water into hydrogen. Thus, without filling gas or getting recharged, the vehicle can drive 500 kilometers continuously. A sedan powered by Youngman’s state-of-art power system is able to drive 1,000 kilometers.
In just two decades, Youngman has grown into one of the leading players in the high-end new energy bus market. With a pioneering and innovating spirit, the company has never ceased its pursuit for the internationally advanced technologies. Overcoming a host of difficulties, Youngman, led by Pang Qingnian, has been constantly pushing China’s automobile industry to a new historical height.
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-03-26
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY