Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor
www.chinatrucks.com: The Man company is the inventer of the first diesel engine.The Youngman Truck with this engine is messured up to the EurⅡand EurⅢ requirements of environmental protection. The design of front and rear axle is resonable. It has better passing ability,stronger load capacity. The rear axle is welting rolling and single reduction. The bigger out-put torque is more fit to the diferent vehicles with high speed, long way , full loading .
The vehicle frome is made up of steel plate with high strength which has changeabke cross sections, the ability of flexural strength and torsion strength is excellent. It has an optional air suspension or steel plate suspension. The hinged point is rubber bearing in order to lower the noise and make it maintenance free.
Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor
China Compulsory Certification product, ChineseⅢ Model, high-efficiency, environmental protection and new power.
The European latest frame structure concept design is adopted and the driver cab complies with the European EEC regulations, which greatly promote the safety. The driver cab adopts the anti-collision 4-point floating technology to greatly promote the safety performance in event of vehicle crash.
The complete vehicle reaches the MAN process level and adopts the all-steel mould one-time stamping and forming, featuring good tightness, rain-proof, dust-proof, good sound insulation effect, and low noise.
Through the optimized configuration by Germany MAN senior experts, compared with the traditional heavy-duty trucks, the drive efficiency of the complete vehicle is promoted by 15%, with lower fuel consumption under heavy load, the bearing capacity is promoted by 40%, with 8~15% fuel-saving against the equivalent models, and the body passed the strict wind tunnel testing to reduce the windward side to the maximum extent and lower the drag coefficient.
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-03-26
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April