Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics
www.chinatrucks.com: MAN AG is the inventor for the world first diesel engine. Youngman truck is equipped with the MAN diesel engine and complies with the EURO-III and EURO-IV environment protection requirements.
Youngman JNP4180FD Truck Tractor
The front and rear axles of the Youngman truck feature reasonable design, good trafficability, and powerful bearing capacity and the rear axle adopts the single-stage wheel reductor.
The high output torque better adapts to the various working conditions such as high speed, long journey, full load, and special condition.
The frame adopts the Germany high strength sheet steel, featuring varied cross section and powerful bending/torsion resistance.
The optional air suspension or leaf suspension and the rubber bearings in hinged joints feature low noise and maintenance-free.
Youngman JNP4250FD Truck Tractor
State mandatorily certified product and China-III compliant fuel-saving representative, featuring powerfulness and high efficiency, fuel-saving, environment protection, and new power.
The European latest frame structure concept design is adopted and the driver cab complies with the European EEC regulations, which greatly promote the safety. The driver cab adopts the anti-collision 4-point floating technology to greatly promote the safety performance in event of vehicle crash.
The complete vehicle reaches the MAN process level and adopts the all-steel mould one-time stamping and forming, featuring good tightness, rain-proof, dust-proof, good sound insulation effect, and low noise.
Through the optimized configuration by Germany MAN senior experts, compared with the traditional heavy-duty trucks, the drive efficiency of the complete vehicle is promoted by 15%, with lower fuel consumption under heavy load, the bearing capacity is promoted by 40%, with 8~15% fuel-saving against the equivalent models, and the body passed the strict wind tunnel testing to reduce the windward side to the maximum extent and lower the drag coefficient.
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021