Construction of Huanghua Plant of BAIC Finished
www.chinatrucks.com : Two years ago, the foundation laying ceremony of BAIC was held at the Huanghua Auto Industry Park, marking that BAIC has found a new home outside of Beijing. As estimated, the first unit of heavy duty truck made in Huanghua will roll off line in August. And the planned capacity of the new plant is 400,000 annually. Yesterday, the reporter visited this newly finished plant.
The silver colored manufacturing base is located in the economic and development zone of Huanghua with a upfront investment of ￥ 1 billion and the total investment of ￥ 10 billion. Now, the construction of the 430000 square meters workshop has finished. The equipments are to be fully installed soon.
As we learned, the new plant has employed a number of world leading technologies, such as the robots for assembly, which will be the main force for vehicle assembling. The robots are better work forces than human beings in that they work precisely and efficiently. The automatic equipments will be responsible for 30% of all the works done in this plant, far ahead of other vehicle makers in the country.
The finishing of Huanghua plant means BAIC finishes its evacuation out of Beijing. The auto giant will remain headquartered in Beijing. The new plant has three assembly lines with one for heavy duty trucks, one for cars and the last one for light duty trucks. Heavy duty trucks will be the first product to roll off the line. The second phase of the new plant will finish by 2015 with a capacity of 400,000 annually. All the products will be exported through the nearby Huanghua port conveniently.
- BAIC Launches Six Full Lineup, Totaling 35 Model Ranges 2017-08-02
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair 2017-05-11
- BAIC Group on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies List 2017-04-12
- BAIC South Africa Factory to Start Operation at the Year End 2017-04-07
- The First Unit of BAIC Pickup SKD Successfully Assembly in Zimbabwe 2017-03-29
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar 2017-03-20
- 6362 Foton Medium and Heavy Trucks Sold in August, down 32.43% 2014-09-09
- Approval of Daimler Increasing Shares in BJC 2013-08-19
- First Heavy Duty Truck of BAIC Releases in August 2013-06-08
- MIIT to Establish EV International Standards Team in China 2013-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021