BAIC Launches Six Full Lineup, Totaling 35 Model Ranges
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 28, BAIC Yunnan made a generalized report on the achievement during the period in BAIC Yunan Special Vehicle Factory located in Padi Industrial Park of Dehong Mangshi. As a wholly-owned company of BAIC Ruli Automobile, BAIC Yunnan Special Vehicle in the initial period will begin its expansion with Myanmar and Laos in Southeast Asia and five provinces in southwest of China.
Currently, BAIC Special Vehicle can be classified as 6 series including: sanitary equipment, BAIC passenger car retrofitting, new energy, ambulance/cold chain/firefighting, logistics vehicle, police and special vehicles, totaling 35 model ranges. According to General Manager and CFO of BAIC Special Vehicle Zhao Pengfei, BAIC Special Vehicle’s sanitary vehicles can be retrofitted into road sweeper, cleaning vehicle, waste transport vehicle, and feculence-clearing vehicles through a technological platform offered by Foton. These vehicles are most advanced in the industry as Foton has acquired the world’s leading sanitation company BROCK. Still, the company is able to produce vehicles to the requirements of users.
At the ceremony, BAIC Yunnan signed a deal with international and Chinese customers. In international market, it has received a purchase order for 1,000 logistics vehicles (the demand for this vehicle is estimated to surpass 2,000 units in 2018) from a Myanmar company. While In domestic market, it has reached a strategic cooperative agreement with Yunan Nengtou Group on electric logistics and various sanitary vehicles. With regard to Yunnan’s comprehensive treatment of environmental pollution in urban and rural area in the coming five years, BAIC has worked out a solution and developed marketing strategy.
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair 2017-05-11
- BAIC Group on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies List 2017-04-12
- BAIC South Africa Factory to Start Operation at the Year End 2017-04-07
- The First Unit of BAIC Pickup SKD Successfully Assembly in Zimbabwe 2017-03-29
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar 2017-03-20
- 6362 Foton Medium and Heavy Trucks Sold in August, down 32.43% 2014-09-09
- Approval of Daimler Increasing Shares in BJC 2013-08-19
- First Heavy Duty Truck of BAIC Releases in August 2013-06-08
- Construction of Huanghua Plant of BAIC Finished 2013-06-06
- MIIT to Establish EV International Standards Team in China 2013-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021