Zoomlion's Overseas Manufacturing Base Put into Production
www.chinatrucks.com: The first truck-mounted concrete pump of Zoomlion's first self-built overseas manufacturing base - Zoomlion Concrete Machinery Brazil Company has recently rolled off the assembly line, meaning that the branch has been capable of production. More encouragingly, the pump has been delivered to Brazil's largest commercial concrete company.
Hot on the heels of a grand opening ceremony in early September, the branch began to assemble the first truck-mounted concrete pump. Concurrent with the plant reconstruction, the pump assembly was difficult. For lack of experience, the Brazilian workers who assembled a truck-mounted concrete pump for the first time were trained by the Chinese workers. Eventually, the work was finished with the concerted efforts of the two sides.
Despite the high requirements of the Brazilian market for products, Zoomlion has gradually accessed the market by its advantages in quality and technology and fine after-sales service. Its products can fully meet the requirements of the Brazilian market.
That the truck-mounted concrete pump rolled off the assembly line means Zoomlion's development in Brazil has entered a new stage and marks a milestone in Zoomlion's further development of the market. In the future, more than 60 percent of parts of the Brazilian branch will be localized. By perfecting the local supply chain system, the branch will be built into a model base for Zoomlion's globalization.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippine Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021