Tianwei mtf18 gear oil specilly produced for MT transmission
www.chinatrucks.com: In automobile powertrain, transmission is a very important part in the gearbox, furthermore, gear oil is the key factor to decide the operation quality of the gearbox. Kunlin Tianwei mtf18 gear oil is specially produced for MT transmission of heavy trucks.
More and more heavy trucks are running in China in recent years, together with more overloading problems. China complex road conditions and vehicles are posing high requirements on vehicle gear oils and some proper products for long distance transport and longer use life are needed. Kunlun oil are special produced for heavy trucks and their new and upgraded mtf18 high grade gear oil has strong anti wear property and it can make sure strong and continuous force for the vehicles.
It is learned that mtf18 has special additives which has won national intentional awards with special anti wear, anticorrosive, and it can ensure smooth running of heavy trucks by heavy loading and over loading.
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving 2015-03-17
- FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity 2015-03-04
- FAST sold 6.2 million transmissions in 2014 2015-01-15
- FAST step forward to international market 2014-11-13
- FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand 2014-10-10
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving and Environmental Protection 2014-09-16
- Volvo Truck Launches a Unique Gearbox for Heavy Vehicles 2014-09-04
- Kunlun Tianwei gl-5+ Gear Oil Help China Heavy Trucks 2014-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021