FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand
www.chinatrucks.com: On the morning of October 8, FAST Auto Drive (Thailand) Group Company held an opening ceremony in Rayong Thailand. FAST president Li dakai, FAST general manager Yan jianbo and Thailand government leaders attended the ceremony.
As the first FAST overseas plant, FAST Thailand located in the east coast industrial park in Changwat which covered area of 40 acres. FAST invested 40 million dollars to build the plant and now the plant have an output of 30,000 units of transmissions in a year.
After Thailand officially confirmed, FAST Thailand is Thailand's first commercial vehicle gearbox production enterprise. Its production line adopts the world first-class advanced equipment. The plant production business include core parts processing of transmission, transmission assembly and testing, and product types are from 6 gear to 24 gear mechanical type transmissions which can be widely matched to the input torque of 400-3000 nm, load 3-60 tons of heavy truck, light truck, bus, Engineering car, mine car, low-speed truck and other vehicles.
From the foundation of plant to the production line construction, FAST just spent one year to product the first transmission successfully. For such "FAST" speed, Thailand's official representative Gan Bana gave the high praise to FAST.
- Fast EMT 6E240 Transmission Batch Matching 2022-03-21
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021