Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer
The first 80 Chenglong T5 car carriors were delivered to Huayang storage and transportation Co., Ltd on August 8, 2018. The delivery took place right after the regulation on car carriors was put in place for a month and means a lot.
“Huayang storage and transportation Co., Ltd, a third party logistics provider, offers integrated technology solutions for customers, which encompass anything that involves car transport, car storage and logistics finance. At present, there are more than 1,100 car carriors operating in Huayang, including more than 300 for Beijing branch. This time, they purchased 80 sets of Chenglong T5 for kick off after a lot of investivation and comparison. What they mainly focus on is the long head which allows Chenglong T5 to load one more sets of car than others.” According to Manager Mr.Shan from Huayang storage and transporation Co., Ltd.
Chenglong T5 car carrior is able to deliver real benefits to customers. Firstly in safety, the long head designe of sedan transport Chenglong T5 can provide a natural protection for the driver. dragon-bone frame in the cab acts as armors to provide full protection for drivers from injuries; with accessories such as automotive adjuster arm, composite brake drum and copper quick connector, the brake system got fully upgrades so the safety of traffic is improved as much as possible.
For another, oil consumption accounts for a great proportion of the total costs. The big concern with customers is “how to lower operating costs and reduce oil consumption”. Chenglong T5 was powered by premium engine developed on its own to comsumes less fuel. The long-head streaming cab is able to reduce wind drag by 10%-15% than that the same kind in order to achieve the fuel-economizing effect.
Then, Chenglong T5 car carrior is offered with a long wheel base at 5250mm. Whether they it’s a SUV or sedan, they can be transported with ease. In additon, Chenglong T5 gathers speed quickly when starting up for its use of large-displacement engines, which significantly improves travelling efficiency.
At last, Chenglong T5’s use of human-centered design and advanced technology make it meet most of customers’ demand. Take the cab for example, it is designed in Flat-floor with the cab bed width up to 810mm, and noise level inside was lowered down to 66db. Besides it also offers you the same driving enjoyment as sedan with brand new suspention frame, air bag vibration absorber and air conditoning system. (www,chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021