Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding
On October, 1, a grand military and mass parade was held at the Tian’anmen Square in Beijing to mark the 70th founding anniversary of the People’s Republic of China. Major truck brands in China, including Jiefang, Dongfeng, SHACMAN, Beiben, and Foton were on display on this special day.
Jiefang MV3 Trucks: Jiefang MV3 truck adopts 6x6 driving axle and is mainly used to provide information for military forces. In addition, the truck carried drones, showcasing China’s formidable capacity in modern wars.
Dongfeng EQ2102N: As one of the most classic truck models of Dongfeng, EQ2102N achieves high reliability. It appeared in the parade for strategic provisions.
SHACMAN Aolong trucks: Aolong truck, adopts 6x4 driving axle. It was used as the carrier for the radars and other information warring equipment. In addition, Aolong truck with 8x8 driving axle was the carrier for the drones. In the parade of missiles and the parade medical & life support, many SHACMAN trucks could also be seen.
Beiben trucks: Beiben trucks appeared at the parade of radars and the parade of material provision.
Foton Auman and Aumark trucks: a total number of 62 units Auman chassis were used for floats and other purposes during the parade. In addition, 10 units Foton Aumark provided transportation services for the 700,000 doves and 70 units Aumark transported all fireworks for the firework display at night on Tian’anmen Square.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April