SDEC to Further Assist XGMA in Global Business Expansion
On November 26, Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as XGMA) held a grand ceremony at its production base to mark the delivery of over 300 units engineering vehicles with a total value of 10 million USD to their customers from Russia, Kuwait, Syria, Libya, Kenya, Philippines, and Vietnam.
With a fast growing popularity in the global market, XGMA has been constantly strengthening its presence in the world. Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SDEC), a long business partner of XGMA, is fully prepared to provide better quality engine products and more advanced technological supports to its customer.
- SDEC Power Attends 2019 Arch Moscow 2019-06-13
- SDEC to Put Four New Engines on Display at Shanghai Int'l Auto Exhibition 2019-04-16
- ZF signs definitive agreement to acquire WABCO 2019-04-11
- SDEC Rolls Out D20 Engine 2018-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021