DeepWay Rolles Off the First Complete Body in White
CHINA -- On 10 July 2022, DeepWay launched its first generation of complete Body in White. This is another milestone in DeepWay's ongoing drive to develop self-driving trucks, following the successful public demonstration of DeepWay's dynamic testing of autonomous driving technology and vehicle data freezing in December last year.
“Body in White” refers to the body that has been welded but not painted, excluding moving parts such as doors and bonnet. These bodies in While need to be fitted with doors and hoods and then get electrophoresed and painted before they can be used on the final assembly line. When the interior, exterior trim parts, electrical components and top cover have been assembled and mounted on the all-electric chassis, the vehicle is ready for delivery.
The Body in While is among the most critical self-developed parts with the greatest investment. As the basis of the vehicle's performance, its roll-out fully validated two of the four main processes, the stamping and welding process and finalized the body skeleton and its production process. At the same time, its success will ensure the smooth delivery of DeepWay's upcoming B-prototype vehicle.
According to sources, DeepWay will put it into mass production by June 2023 and is expected to deliver 1,000 new energy heavy trucks within the year. Let's look forward to the new changes that DeepWay will bring to the traditional logistics industry!
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February