Production and Sales of Medium Trucks and Heavy Trucks in Novermber
www.chinatrucks.com: Statistics of CAAM indicated that Chinese truck manufacturers produced 268,463 units and sold 259,374 units of trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) in Novermber, 2014, up by 14% and 12.72% respectively over last month, and down by 9.81% and 12.59% respectively year on year.
Production and sales of heavy trucks:
In Novermber, the production and sales volumes of heavy trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) were 53,747 units and 54,158 units, up by 6.83% and 5.64% respectively compared with last month, down by 24.18% and 18.35% respectively year on year.
And top 5 heavy truck makers on production were Dongfeng, SINOTRUCK, FAW, SHACMAN and Beiqi FOTON that their production volumes in sequence were 14,026 units, 8,508 units, 8,295 units, 7,412 units and 6,931 units, and they totally produced 45,172 units, taking 84.05% shares.
Top 5 heavy truck manufacturers on sales were DONGFENG, Sinotruk, Faw, Beiqi Foton and SHACMAN , that their sales volumes in sequence were 14,127 units, 8,922 units, 8,804 units, 7,112 units and 6,883 units, and all together they sold 45,846 units, taking 84.66 shares of the total 54,158 units sales volumes.
Production and sales of medium truck:
In Novermber, the production and sales volumes of medium trucks (incomplete truck included) were 22,990 units and 23,402 units, up by 17.74% and 14.96% respectively compared with last month, up by 16.81% and 10.53% respectively year on year.
And top 5 medium truck makers on production were LIFAN, DONGFENG, FAW, Sinotruk and QINGLING, that their production volumes in sequence were 5,590 units, 4,285 units, 3,959 units, 3,477 units and 1,675 units, and they totally produced 18,986 units, taking 82.58% shares.
Top 5 medium truck manufacturers on sales were DONGFENG, Lifan, FAW, Sinotruk and Jinbei, that their sales volumes in sequence were 5,351 units, 4,917 units, 4,157 units, 2,765 units and 1,549 units, and all together they sold 18,739 units, taking 80.07% shares of the total 23,402 units sales volumes.
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November 2017-12-13
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017 2017-06-15
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017 2017-02-15
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released 2016-12-19
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking 2016-11-17
- Production and Sales Analysis of Medium and Heavy Trucks in April 2015-05-19
- Production and Sales of Medium Trucks and Heavy Trucks in February 2015-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April