SITRAK C9H-H Super High Cab
Oh, What model is this cab?
That's right. This is the SITRAK C9H-H super high cab.
It is known as the most luxurious cab of SINOTRUK.
Let's get close to see how the personnel introduce the cab.
It's the most advanced cab we've ever built.
It is 2 meters high inside and enables a person to stand up in there.
It has been properly insulated and are soundproof. we can see the noise heat insulation foam here.
In addition, the front grille can remove some noise and vibration coming from the chassis.
It is equipped with enhanced version of air conditioner and heater.
We've left a warm air outlet for heater at the back. In the extremely cold regions of northern China, the indoor temperature can reach 20 degrees Celsius when the outside temperature is about 30 degrees celsius below zero.
Some user-friendly configruations like Wireless Charging phone holder, coffee machine, tray table at the co-pilot which you can Press in or pull out, water dispenser and refrigerator.
The berth is made of 3D fabric material and is very comfortable to sit on. Our dashboard is made of a slush moulding plastic. The passenger seat has a soft armrest with swivel adjustable feature. Also, we have an electronic rear-view mirror that will be on the market by the end of this year. What is the highlights of this E-mirror? The mirror gets smaller, lowering the wind resistance while ensuring a better view. In the past, the mirror would have blocked part of the view, but now this mirror greatly reduces the blind spot of the A-pillar. Your eyes will be blinded for a moment in bad weather or when entering or exiting a tunnel，But Now you can avoid this situation by looking at rear view mirror through display screen. Here is the steering wheel with side airbags. This is the most advanced cab we've ever built.
- HOWO T7S for Africa and Southeast Asia is Coming 2023-09-07
- SINOTRUK Launches RHD SITRAK C9H for Australia 2023-08-31
- SINOTRUK HOWO Dry Powder Fire Truck 2023-06-01
- FOTON OLLIN HL Hybrid Light Truck 2023-09-11
- FOTON Xiangling Q Makes You More Money 2023-09-06
- Global Strategic Partners Visit Weichai Group 2023-09-05
- JAC LEADING ES6 Hybrid Refrigerator Truck 2023-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.