WHY FOTON | AUMAN EST-M Empowers Your Business
Cummins ISF 3.8 Engine 168 HP.
ZF 6 speed gearbox
Central lock. Electric glasses. Half bunk
Distance between axis 4700 mm.
EMPOWER YOUR BUSINESS.
- FOTON Delivered 400 Units of AUMAN Trucks to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-02
- FOTON AUMAN GTL-E Customized for Efficient Transport in Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON TOANO Negative Ambulances Assist Jilin Province in Fighting COVID-19 2022-03-24
- Bangladesh: FOTON Ambulance Secures Your Safety 2022-03-24
- FOTON Donates Mobile Servive Vehicle to Improve Access to Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- Why FOTON | A Trusted Truck Mate of Your Business 2022-03-03
- Why They Choose FOTON? Listen the Customer's Voice from Ecuador 2022-02-26
- FOTON Aumark S Equipped with DSL Helps You Travel across the Mountains Easily 2022-02-16
- Grand Starting: 9 FOTON AUMAN Mixers Delivered to Ecuador 2022-01-21
- FOTON Motor Helps Accelerate the Development of Infrastructure in Colombia 2022-01-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021