C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges
Recently, “Intelligent IOT, A Shared Future” 2017G7 Partners Conference was held in Shanghai. A number of well-renowned enterprises including C&C Trucks, GLP, Tencent, Jingdong (JD), Shell, Webco, and Bain attended the conference, mapping out the future for the logistic industry.
As one of the strategic partners of G7, C&C Trucks Co., Ltd. (also referred to as C&C) also witnessed the debut of a number of new products and took part in the discussions of future intelligent trucks.
Set up eight years ago, C&C Trucks has been growing robustly and is now specialized in developing, producing and selling heavy-duty trucks and providing related services and spare parts. Boasting state-of-art technologies and equipment, it is able to manufacture a variety of vehicles for different purposes, including mixers, self-dumping vehicles, cargo vehicles, trucks, etc. In addition, it has already set up a sound product development system and well-connected sales & service networks.
In 2017, C&C Trucks sold 8,700 units heavy-duty trucks. With its accurate market positioning and the high safety standards of its vehicles, it has become a formidable force in China’s truck manufacturing industry. “We has always been committed to developing and providing the best truck products for our high-end customers. In addition, we have been constantly making efforts to improve the safety standards of our trucks, which achieve high reliability. While developing truck products, we have been giving equal emphasis on environmental protection, making sure the highest environmental friendliness from our production to our products,” said Zhang Yanshuo, General Manager of C&C Trucks.
In response to the fast rise of intelligent logistic services, C&C Trucks signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with G7. According to the agreement, Lianhetong G7 System is going to be developed with the concerted efforts of all parties to further improve the efficiency of the logistic service industry. In addition, the new system will help truck operators better operate their vehicles, ensure their smooth operations and cut their operating costs.
According to Li Yanshuo, Lianhetong G7 System has made its way to over 9,500 units vehicles. Replacing GPS, it provides more user-friendly experience, making the vehicle management more intelligent. Through cameras inside driver’s cockpit, driver fatigue alarming system, lane deviation alarming system, Lianhetong G7 System is able to accurately evaluate the driving risks and provide real-time monitoring throughout the driving, which significantly improve the safety standards of trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
- 22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port 2016-02-26
- C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture 2016-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November