China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China’s sales volume of trucks in February this year reached 34,968 units, up by 8.8% year on year and down by 17% compared with that in the previous month.
|Top Ten Semi-tractor Makers in Feb., 2019|
|Ranking||Truck Makers||Feb. Sales in 2019||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
From January to February, China’s total sales volume of trucks stood at 77,000 units, down by 3% year on year.
FAW Jiefang took a leading position in the market with its sales reaching 34,968 units in the first two months this year and its growth rate reaching 9.3%. In addition, its sales volume in the first two months exceeded the combined sales volume of the other four top players in the market. Its market share went up by five percentage points, reaching 44.9%.
|Top Ten Semi-tractor Makers Between Jan. and Feb., 2019|
|Ranking||Truck Makers||Jan. to Feb. Sales in 2019||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
Beiben once again edged its way back to the top ten players in the market with its sales volume in the first two months reaching 745 units. It ranked the eighth place in the market, surpassing Hongyan, Hualing, and XCMG.
Among the top ten players, only Jiefang, Dayun and JAC experienced positive growth (their growth rate reaching 9.3%, 1.3% and 31.3% respectively) in their sales in the first two months of this year.
Another noteworthy fact is that the top ten players in the market sold 76,000 units trucks, accounting for 98.8% of China’s total truck sales in the first two months.
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
- SINOTRUK Light Mineral Tractor Truck Launched Grandly 2016-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March