SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo
Recently, 37 port tractor trucks manufactured by Shacman arrived in Ningbo port for operation.
On May 7 this year, Shacman Zhejiang Office was invited to Ningbo port to deal with an emergency with the trucks working there. In just 18 hours, Shacman service team helped the port solve its problem.
Currently, over 100 units trucks made by Shacman are working smoothly at Ningbo port.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks 2020-02-21
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop BYD Brand 2019-12-25
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October