SDEC to Put Four New Engines on Display at Shanghai Int'l Auto Exhibition
The 18th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition is scheduled to kick off at National Convention Center (Shanghai) on April 16 this year. Shanghai Diesel Engine Corporation (SDEC) revealed recently that it would put new diesel engines with national VI Emission Standards on display, ranging from R series, H series and E series with 70-480 horsepower.
R series diesel engine is chiefly targeted at the light truck market. Compared with its predecessor, the new product has increased its maximum torque by 10% and lowered its fuel consumption by 3%. In addition, SDEC has further improved the engine’s combustion system, introduced a new turbocharger, and upgraded its fuel system and post-treatment system.
H series engine has been gaining a rising popularity in the commercial vehicle market thanks to its compact structure and powerful performances. With lower fuel consumption and wider power range, the engine is available in two different replacement (4.3 L and 6.5 L). According to SDEC, H series engine is an ideal choice for light- and medium-trucks and special vehicles.
E series engine has four intake valves for each cylinder and parallel gas ways. Thanks to its highly efficient turbocharger and inter-cooler, the engine achieve more exhaustive combustion and a power range from 213 kW to 353 kW. SDEC 12E engine, in particular, boasts a maximum torque of 2,250 N.m.
- SDEC to Further Assist XGMA in Global Business Expansion 2019-11-29
- SDEC Power Attends 2019 Arch Moscow 2019-06-13
- ZF signs definitive agreement to acquire WABCO 2019-04-11
- SDEC Rolls Out D20 Engine 2018-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September