China April diesel exports jump to fresh highs
China's April diesel exports soared nearly eight-fold over a year earlier to the highest level in at least a decade, while gasoline exports jumped to the highest since mid-2007, as refiners continued to draw down swollen stocks.
April diesel exports rose 761.5 percent from a year earlier to 510,000 tonnes, customs said, a level 27 percent more than March's data, which was a previous 10-year peak.
Chinese refiners have boosted overseas sales sharply in recent months, to reduce record-high inventories that had piled up before last summer's Olympics, as demand in the world's No.2 oil user slowed amid the global economic crisis.
Gasoline exports also rose 113.9 percent last month from a year earlier to 310,000 tonnes, near the July 2007 level and much higher than the previous month, data from the General Administration of Customs showed.
Customs also put March crude oil imports at 16.17 million tonnes, confirming preliminary figures, up 13.6 percent on the year and the second highest on record on a per-day basis.
Fuel oil imports were up 15.1 percent last month. Imports of liquefied natural gas surged 4.2 pct to 200,000 tonnes.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019 2019-07-26
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020 2019-01-17
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line 2017-12-28
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021