Chinese Made High End Trucks Sells Good in Overseas Markets
www.chinatrucks.com : As reporter learned from the auto industry association of China that a total of 121900 units of commercial vehicles were exported between January and April of this year, down 1.7%. However, some high-end light duty trucks are out-performing expectations.
In early April, JAC held a launching ceremony for new light duty trucks in the Laos. In the same month, another such event was held in Singapore. the events attracted attention from JAC’s oversea competitors.
For many years, China-made commercial vehicles are tagged as low-priced with poor quality. But, Chinese vehicle makers are doing lots of works to change the situation. For example, Singaporean market is a advanced market, one with strict standards. By entering this market, JAC products are proved to be of high quality.
By far, the N series products of JAC have been exported to many countries, such as Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Egypt and Laos.
As shown by statistics, JAC exported 10088 light duty trucks in the first four months, among which, 7752 is medium and high end trucks.
Nanjing IVECO is also intensifying efforts in exporting field. More than 2000 are agreed to be exported to Europe, South America and Africa. The new products , which were launched in January this year, adopts parts from famous parts suppliers, such as ZF.
The reason why high end light duty trucks are enjoying a better sales is that both domestic and abroad markets are getting stabler, demanding for better products. Also, high end trucks have better profitability, as they are more reliable and have longer life spans.
The fact that JAC achieved good results in overseas markets shall be partly attributed to local dealers. A strong dealer has better connections and sales network as well as promoting capabilities.
While, Nanjing IVECO is more dependent on its global sales network. Since IVECO stopped light duty truck production since 1970s, this time, they produce such products in Nanjing, they will better satisfy demands of markets.
Although high end trucks only take a small percentage of all trucks exported, they are the trend in the future. And we believe more companies will join into it.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Siemens Builds eHighway in Germany to Charge Electric Trucks 2017-08-17
- Chuanghu Leads China High-end Heavy Trucks 2014-07-24
- High-level Heavy Truck to Grow Fast in Future 2013-12-11
- Weichai Explores High-level Hydraulic System 2013-07-30
- CAMC Received Big Order for 100 LNG Trucks 2013-07-08
- JAC Shows High-end Trucks in Malaysia 2013-06-26
- JAC Launches N Series Light Duty Truck in Singapore 2013-05-15
- Foton Aumark 5, a High End Truck 2013-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021