Sales Revenue of Major Machinery Makers Dropped
www.chinatrucks.com : In the past year, not only Chinese machinery makers suffered, but so did their foreign peers. The global construction machinery industry witnessed huge drop in many major indicators. Major machinery makers, such as Catepillar saw sales dropped by a large scale.
According to data of the first quarter, 50 biggest machinery makers only recorded tiny sales increase. But in other indicators, no such luck.
Although the combined sales passed 199.765 billion US dollars, breaking record, the sales per capita dropped compared to last year.
Besides, profits of major machinery are not satisfactory either. The total profits of the 50 major machinery makers is 21.075 billion US dollars, down 5.46%, among which, only 15 companies recorded profit rise.
In subdivisions of the industry, differentiation is taking place. In general machinery businesses, such as excavator, loader, the business is performing badly. In some new products business, many companies are enjoying good business.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- CQME Teaming up with Cummins to Introduce Large-Power Engine Technology 2013-12-25
- Engineering machinery leading companies start to recover 2012-03-01
- FAW Ranks 1st among Top 500 Chinese Machinery Corporations 2009-08-10
- China-Russia Machinery Exhibition opens 2009-05-18
- Chinese Truck Maker Eyes Expanding LatAm Market 2018-01-22
- Chinese Truck Maker Drives Electric Boom 2017-12-15
- Many Heavy Truck Makers Heighten Expectation on 2014 as Sales Target Fulfilled in 2013 2014-01-02
- Chinese Vehicle Makers Need to Know More about Overseas Marrkets 2013-06-09
- Yuchai Ranks No.9 among Top 100 Machinery Makers 2013-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021