Forland Auto won 2015 Annual Micro Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 1st, 2015 China Annual Truck Election award ceremony was held in Beijing. Forland KQ1 won the 2015 Annual Micro Truck with high quality performance .
It is reported that the truck election activity carried out driving test in Chongqing in September. The organizing committee invited experts in automobile making, driving test, automobile R&D and automotive application industry to test the candidate trucks in three catalogues and about 20 product technologies. According to the test results and comments of experts, Forland KQ1 won the 2015 Annual Micro Truck.
Forland KQ1 is a brand-new product developed to meet the city logistics. The product load is in the 0.5-2.0 tons to satisfy the city customers’ demands on product quality, ride comfort, safety performance and fuel saving performance.
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- Foton Forland Obtains An Order for Providing 11097 Units Trucks 2019-05-14
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- Foton Forland Increases its Daily Production Volume to Over 1,000 Units in March 2019-03-27
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Forland Specia Purposel Vehicles Attend China International Agricultural Machinery Exhibition 2015-11-06
- FOTON Gratour and Forland face new challenge in the new year 2015-01-21
- Forland H3 gas machine special design for logistic vehicles 2014-11-28
- ROWO Dispatches Presents for New Spring 2014-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021