Forland Auto won 2015 Annual Micro Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 1st, 2015 China Annual Truck Election award ceremony was held in Beijing. Forland KQ1 won the 2015 Annual Micro Truck with high quality performance .
It is reported that the truck election activity carried out driving test in Chongqing in September. The organizing committee invited experts in automobile making, driving test, automobile R&D and automotive application industry to test the candidate trucks in three catalogues and about 20 product technologies. According to the test results and comments of experts, Forland KQ1 won the 2015 Annual Micro Truck.
Forland KQ1 is a brand-new product developed to meet the city logistics. The product load is in the 0.5-2.0 tons to satisfy the city customers’ demands on product quality, ride comfort, safety performance and fuel saving performance.
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- Foton Forland Obtains An Order for Providing 11097 Units Trucks 2019-05-14
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- Foton Forland Increases its Daily Production Volume to Over 1,000 Units in March 2019-03-27
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Forland Specia Purposel Vehicles Attend China International Agricultural Machinery Exhibition 2015-11-06
- FOTON Gratour and Forland face new challenge in the new year 2015-01-21
- Forland H3 gas machine special design for logistic vehicles 2014-11-28
- ROWO Dispatches Presents for New Spring 2014-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY