Qingling Will Roll Out VC46 6X2 Van Truck
www.chiantrucks.com: Journalists knew that the VC46 6x2 van truck which was developed by Qingling Motor Co., Ltd. and aimed at electric business logistics attracted great attention in truck industry recently. The journalists got news from Qingling Motor Co., Ltd. that the van truck will be rolled out this year after the road test of almost one year in January, 2016. The logistics truck in express delivery field will confront this competitive rival in China.
Logistics in express delivery field increasingly becomes the competing center with the fast development of electric business in China. As the old Chinese saying goes “Good tools are prerequisite to the successful execution of a job”. Trucks used in express delivery becomes the vital aspect in gaining advantage in fierce competition. Trucks used in big express delivery corporations has been changed in recent years. 6x4 bi-axle tractors are used in long-haul transportation of main lines and 6x2 van trucks are used in branch transportation. VC46 6x2 van truck is still the front face appearance which are the same with the spy photos of ISUZU family. The robust front head-stock makes users feel dependable. The combination of low bumper and anti-collision beam can protect small -size truck in collision. The feedback of many express delivery corporations showed that the 6x2 van truck is usually used in provincial branch delivery of express delivery, and the operating radius is about 500 KM.
Truck manufacturers rolled out 4x2 tractor which met customers’ demand in the subdivided market of express delivery. The 4x2 tractor was favored by many express delivery corporations. It is believed that VC46 6x2 van truck will inherit the great fame which was gained by Qingling F series truck in express delivery market and become one of the favorite trucks of various express delivery corporations for its own multiple advantages.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April