Qingling Motor Partners with Allison in China's RV Market
SHANGHAI(chinatrucks) – Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of drive solutions for conventional and electric vehicles, and the world’s largest manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium and heavy commercial vehicles, has been partnering successfully with Qingling Motors Co., Ltd to gain traction in the motorhome market in China. Currently, more than 10 new Chinese RV brands have become widely popular because of their adoption of the Qingling 700P light truck chassis and Allison transmission.
Compared with other models in the same class, the Qingling 700P chassis-based RVs outperform in terms of drivability, space and reliability achieved by its market-proven powertrain and chassis systems. Its top range configuration includes a brand-new motorhome-specific remodeled chassis, an air-suspension system, a 5.2L turbo diesel engine, an Allison 6-speed fully automatic transmission, a large capacity water tank, electricity supply systems, as well as luxury furniture and appliances.
The Qingling 700P chassis-based RVs are equipped with the Isuzu 4HK1-TCG61 diesel engine and the Allison 1000 Series™ transmission, with an output power of 139 kilowatts and a maximum torque of 510 newton meters, and a top speed of 110 kilometers per hour. Thanks to Allison’s patented Continuous Power Technology™, these models, suitable for all road conditions, have smoother full-power shifts and better acceleration and startability, even when driving uphill, while maintaining ease of driving and better fuel efficiency. The Allison 1000 Series transmission also has an electronic control system which supports the interlock function between the chassis and the upper structure components. For example, if the door is not closed, the transmission will not shift into gear. Once behind the wheel of an Allison fully automatic-equipped vehicle, drivers are more alert and in tune with the vehicle. Known for reliability and durability, Allison transmissions offer reduced maintenance and more time on the road.
"Allison Transmission is delighted to partner with Qingling Motors to deliver advanced 700p chassis and Allison automatics solutions to the RV market, as motorhomes based on these technologies are becoming instant hit in China,” said David Wu, Managing Director, China Sales at Allison Transmission. “Many RV lovers are realizing their lifelong travel goals with this reliable, comfortable and safe platform. Wherever their destinations, we will deliver on our promise to make the ride happen.”
- XCMG Names Allison as Exclusive Provider of Transmission for All-Terrain Crane 2022-10-25
- Allison Delivers First Next-Generation Hydraulic Fracturing Transmissions 2022-05-18
- Allison Invests in Autotech Ventures to Access to Global Mobility Startups 2022-02-22
- Allison Transmission Delivers 2 Millionth 1000/2000 Series Transmission 2022-01-13
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
- Allison to Acquire India-Based AVTEC's Transmission & Machining Business 2021-10-08
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks 2020-12-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022