TRAGO Continued to be Crown as Champion for Trucks Energy Conservation Competition
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 1, The 9th International Energy Conservation Competition for Trucks went up the curtain in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO heavy truck showed itself outstanding fuel saving performance in the competition, and finally won the fuel-saving champion of tractor group. CHMC TRAGO has stayed on the champion position for another term to show its leading fuel-saving technology to the society.
The twice champions show TRAGO true fuel saving strength to the outside world. Early in the “Infinite Possibility” TRAGO Energy Conservation Challenge, TRAGO refreshed the users and industry’s awareness of heavy truck fuel consumption with excellent performance of 12.37L fuel consumption per 100 kilometers. TRAGO has a great deal of black fuel saving technology and is in a leading position in fuel saving technique. TRAGO is matched with the third generation highly sophisticated diesel engine, the max power can reach 520hp and the max torque is up to 2502 N/M, the equipped 12.7L EUI Electronic controlled pump nozzle technology can achieve maximum fuel injection pressure of 2500bar, the domestic unique ECO-COLL intelligent sliding technology can transform the driving inertia to kinetic energy at the utmost to save the energy of 3% efficiently.
TRAGO also uses the intelligent dual power work mode and intelligent work mode technology to achieve the free transformation of output torque between full torque and 90% torque. Domestic unique electronic fan clutch technology can make the engine running under the best temperature of 82℃, which can effectively prolong the service life of the engine and improve the fuel economy of 3% to 5%. Unique intelligent vehicle management system can monitor fuel consumption and other information at any time. The independent air conditioner of continuous 8 hours working time can cool the driving cab without the engine start.
The road to fuel saving is limitless. In the future, CHMC will continue to listen to consumers’ real voice and keep constant explore, to enhance their products with technology and provide more fuel-saving and higher efficiency products for consumers, and make their phases of development step into a new level.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April