TRAGO Continued to be Crown as Champion for Trucks Energy Conservation Competition
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 1, The 9th International Energy Conservation Competition for Trucks went up the curtain in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO heavy truck showed itself outstanding fuel saving performance in the competition, and finally won the fuel-saving champion of tractor group. CHMC TRAGO has stayed on the champion position for another term to show its leading fuel-saving technology to the society.
The twice champions show TRAGO true fuel saving strength to the outside world. Early in the “Infinite Possibility” TRAGO Energy Conservation Challenge, TRAGO refreshed the users and industry’s awareness of heavy truck fuel consumption with excellent performance of 12.37L fuel consumption per 100 kilometers. TRAGO has a great deal of black fuel saving technology and is in a leading position in fuel saving technique. TRAGO is matched with the third generation highly sophisticated diesel engine, the max power can reach 520hp and the max torque is up to 2502 N/M, the equipped 12.7L EUI Electronic controlled pump nozzle technology can achieve maximum fuel injection pressure of 2500bar, the domestic unique ECO-COLL intelligent sliding technology can transform the driving inertia to kinetic energy at the utmost to save the energy of 3% efficiently.
TRAGO also uses the intelligent dual power work mode and intelligent work mode technology to achieve the free transformation of output torque between full torque and 90% torque. Domestic unique electronic fan clutch technology can make the engine running under the best temperature of 82℃, which can effectively prolong the service life of the engine and improve the fuel economy of 3% to 5%. Unique intelligent vehicle management system can monitor fuel consumption and other information at any time. The independent air conditioner of continuous 8 hours working time can cool the driving cab without the engine start.
The road to fuel saving is limitless. In the future, CHMC will continue to listen to consumers’ real voice and keep constant explore, to enhance their products with technology and provide more fuel-saving and higher efficiency products for consumers, and make their phases of development step into a new level.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY