CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing
On March 6, 2018, CHMC held a promotion event for 2018 new edition of TRAGO in Chongqing. The managing director of CHMC Deng Yijun, and that of Chongqing Jilong, Fan Yunlong, logistics companies and users are all among the people who were present at the event.
Powering 2018 New Edition of Trago is a third-generation POWERTEC engine. According to the company, it is capable of producing enough power to address the growing market demands for large power in delivery & freight industry. The engine is hooked up to an import ZF12 automatic transmission or national ZF16 manual transmission. There are there models available for 2018 new edition of Trago to offer more choice for local customers. CHMC chief said that a complete sales network across China has been established with over 100 distributors, 200 service outlets and 16 parts centers to provide convenience for customers in regions.
With a height of 1895mm, the cab of new 2018 Trago is spacious and comfortable. In addition, it offers enough storage space for long distance travel, as well as seven-inch LCD digital display with radio, USB, AUX, Bluetooth and reversing video. The automatic transmission which located right under the multi-function switch, plus the ergonomic design of control centers layout, provides easy access to gearshift and some other operations.
At the promotion event, a lot of customers was granted the chance to feel in person the outstanding performance delivered by the new Trago. The new Trago is highly impressive and regarded for its comfortable, powerful and reliable performance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY