Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas
A new Hyundai Truck and Buses dealership will soon be rising in Batangas. Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) president and CEO Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo and Shaw Automotive Resources, Inc. (SARI) president Felix Limcaoco III, along with other top executives, recently led the groundbreaking ceremony of Hyundai Trucks and Buses Batangas City.
The soon-to-rise dealership will be located along Diversion Road in Balagtas, Batangas City. It will help cater to the local businesses and establishments of the ever growing city and other nearby provinces in CALABARZON which require commercial vehicles (CV) for their needs, be it moving cargo, produce, or people.
“We are ready to address Batangas City’s growing mobility needs, especially those of its logistics and transport sectors,” said Limcaco.
“Batangas is in the heart of CALABARZON, and the Batangas port serves as the international gateway for industrial and commercial trade with the rest of the world, requiring vast potential for moving international cargo, local produce and people. With the valuable addition of Hyundai Trucks and Buses Batangas to our Hyundai CV dealer network, we are empowered to move the economy further,” said Agudo.
Last 2017, Hyundai trucks and buses experienced a sales growth by 883-percent from 2016. The segment is also poised to account for 10-percent of Hyundai's total vehicle sales in the next five years, aiming to double in scale by 2025.
Moving into 2018, HARI aims to continue exapanding its commercial vehicle by addressing the freight, payload, and mass mobility needs of enterprises in Metro Manila and the emerging growth centers in the regions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY