Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas
A new Hyundai Truck and Buses dealership will soon be rising in Batangas. Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) president and CEO Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo and Shaw Automotive Resources, Inc. (SARI) president Felix Limcaoco III, along with other top executives, recently led the groundbreaking ceremony of Hyundai Trucks and Buses Batangas City.
The soon-to-rise dealership will be located along Diversion Road in Balagtas, Batangas City. It will help cater to the local businesses and establishments of the ever growing city and other nearby provinces in CALABARZON which require commercial vehicles (CV) for their needs, be it moving cargo, produce, or people.
“We are ready to address Batangas City’s growing mobility needs, especially those of its logistics and transport sectors,” said Limcaco.
“Batangas is in the heart of CALABARZON, and the Batangas port serves as the international gateway for industrial and commercial trade with the rest of the world, requiring vast potential for moving international cargo, local produce and people. With the valuable addition of Hyundai Trucks and Buses Batangas to our Hyundai CV dealer network, we are empowered to move the economy further,” said Agudo.
Last 2017, Hyundai trucks and buses experienced a sales growth by 883-percent from 2016. The segment is also poised to account for 10-percent of Hyundai's total vehicle sales in the next five years, aiming to double in scale by 2025.
Moving into 2018, HARI aims to continue exapanding its commercial vehicle by addressing the freight, payload, and mass mobility needs of enterprises in Metro Manila and the emerging growth centers in the regions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021