CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 28, CHMC Fubang4S flagship store opening ceremony was held in Qingdao. Even the cold winter is coming, it was also difficult to resist the users’ enthusiasm, and on the day of the event the company received 51 TRAGO heavy truck orders!
TRAGO heavy truck is acknowledged as a hot model introduced from the South Korea by CHMC, with the heritage of South Korea's leading science and technology genes, and upgraded in accordance with domestic demands. Since the launching, with the advantages of efficiency, fuel-saving, comfort and safety, the sales of terminal market continue to rise. And it also won the honorary title of "fuel-efficient champion" and "the annual tractor", highly recognized within the industry, called as the choice of logistics vehicles quality.
The high-quality of TRAGO heavy truck has been recognized by many users, where setting off a purchase boom, and winning 51 orders. Not only that, to review 2016, TRAGO heavy truck has reached a volume purchase orders with Tiantian Express, Qingma Transportation Company, Suzhou Logistics Commerce and many other enterprises, which showed its high product competitiveness and reputation.
Except superior quality and sales growth, it’s also the achievement that CHMC expanding channels, deeply plowing the market and continuing to strengthen the products matrix. CHMC reinforced the brand foundation and became the world's leading commercial vehicle enterprise; it continuously strengthened the channel construction and built a perfect service system. And till now, with the terminal channels expanding and sales network covering all over the country, the visibility of TRAGO has been enhanced to face more target users. At the same time, CHMC has also increasingly improved the product line, and promoted new models as muck trucks, hazardous chemicals transport vehicles and 6X2 nine airbags tractor, to make TRAGO heavy truck products more complete to effectively meet the different high requirements of segments markets.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April