First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, the first Chinese polyurethane tire through 3D printing technology made its appearance successfully with qualifying testing result, which is jointly developed by Linglong Tire and Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
Aiming at solving the problems in green development, in recent years, Linglong Tire focuses on green, energy saving, and low carbon new materials and cooperates with many domestic and international academic institutions, universities and other research institutions to carry out extensive cooperation, developing dandelion tire,andgraphene tire and opening up the key laboratory for green ,energy saving and high performance tire materials.
The successful developed polyurethane tire through 3D printing adopts TPU material, which has lower heat and rolling resistance compared with the traditional rubber tread. The tire manufactured with polyurethane materials has the features of the simple manufacturing process, safety, endurance, environmental protection and cycle use of waste tires, which are expected to become the main material for the next generation green tire with lower cost.
The successful development of domestic first polyurethane tire through 3D printing is a powerful practice ofLinglong tire to follow the scientific and technological innovation standard. In the future, Linglong Tire will take this opportunity to continue to promote technological progress and structural adjustment, to accelerate the development of green tire with high performance and quality.
- Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023 2023-01-11
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022