Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project
On November 20, 2020, Linglong Tire ushered in new progress in its technical service project in Uzbekistan. After the completion and acceptance of the first phase of the Uzbekistan Rubber Products Factory project with technical support from Linglong Tire, the two parties signed a contract through the Internet to start the cooperation process for the second phase of the project.
The Uzbekistan Rubber Products Factory project is led by the governments of China and Uzbekistan during the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, and the companies of the two countries then signed an agreement to help Uzbekistan build the first tire and conveyor belt and other rubber products manufacturer in this country.
During the on-site technical service, Linglong team overcame the disadvantages of staff shortage, on-site construction and tire product debugging and cross-working, and successfully completed the preliminary technical issues negotiation, guidance of equipment installation and commissioning, on-site technical training and performance testing in tire factories and third-party organizations.
After the signing the contract of the project’s second phase , Linglong Tire will send technical backbone and management elites to Uzbekistan tire factory for on-site guidance, to assist in tire design, product development, quality control, testing, inspection and verification.
The Uzbek Rubber Products Factory project, as the first tire production plant in Uzbekistan and the region, is of great significance to this country. Meanwhile, this project is Linglong’s first technical service project, marking that Linglong Tire has upgraded from the original product output to a higher level of technical service and management support.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY